Friday, July 31, 2015

#1 Cat Flea Shampoo - Dog Shampoo, Stops Itchy Skin, Calms & Soothes, Organic, Made in the USA

Love, Love, love this shampoo!! I have three dogs are bathing them can be a seriously time consuming chore. One is Golden Retriever, one is a Yellow Lab and the other is a mutt, but they all have thick coats and it can take forever to get all the soap out of their coats. I was so impressed on how quickly the soap rinsed out of their coats. I love the smell too! And there was no left over residue on their coats after their baths. Their coats are nice, shiny, clean, not greasy, and they smell great!! I highly recommend this product! I am going to try it on the cats tomorrow (wish me luck! haha). I have included before and after pics of our golden and our lab so you can see what a great job the shampoo did on them!
Please click the link to view pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment